Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My 8 Week Belly


That's my belly today at 8 weeks. I'm not really showing yet...baby is only about the size of a kidney bean right now...that's just the pooch I already have to start out with. :) We have our first Dr. appointment on Monday, so less than a week to go, yay! I'm struggling quite a bit with morning sickness...only not only in the mornings, all day pretty much, it just seems to be worse in the mornings...most of the time...last night was yucky as well.

I really just haven't felt like scrapbooking while feeling all icky....so instead of trying to keep up with the scrapbook, I'm just trying to keep up with taking pictures and writing in a journal, and that way I can catch up on the scrapbook when I'm feeling better.

That's all for now. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger LivG said...

You don't have much of a pooch at all! You look great! Sorry about the morning sickness. I hope it goes away soon!

October 28, 2008 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

I'm sorry you're having to struggle with "morning" sickness, that is sooo miserable!! If you need someone to vent to about that, I'm here for you girl ;)

October 28, 2008 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

You look great! Sorry that you're not feeling so well.

October 29, 2008 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I can't wait to see you with a belly! Hopefully if you're eight weeks on monday that means you only have around four weeks left of morning sickness. I think that's the worst part of pregnancy! Well, other than getting all fat and having to lose all the weight.

October 29, 2008 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I have seen that picture of Jeremy! He always says he was one messed up kid :) . We figured that Hayley would have to wear the corrective shoes since we both did, but it must not be as common of a practice anymore. I asked her Dr. about it when she was 18 mo. old, and the Dr. just dismissed it. She said kids usually grow out of it; their feet being a little off, that is.

October 29, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

:) Thanks for sharing, Joyful! I'm so excited for you!

November 1, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger pescbrico said...

Congratulations!!!

December 8, 2008 at 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com