Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged

Since I have the energy to to approximately nothing blogworthy as of late....why not a little random information?

Rachel tagged me....and here are the rules....

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Now...7 things you probably do not care to know about me...

1. The first time I spent the night at Rachel's house, she told me that her cat could turn the lights off in her bedroom, I believed her.

2. Rachel and I used to do pretty much NOTHING all the time...I would go to Topeka to visit her almost every other weekend and we would sit around or lay around indecisively MOST of the time.

3. Once we went to Hobby Lobby and bought a treasure box and spent the weekend going to garage sales and other places looking for piratey things to fill it with.

4. We were going to watch Spice World once...but couldn't bring ourselves to do it. (Mostly because Rachel was scared that someone someday might ask her if she had ever seen it.)

5. When I would spend the night with Rachel we would put in a movie to fall asleep to...Rachel's collection consisted of motly Mel Gibson movies, and when I chose "What Women Want" we argued FOREVER about if I had seen it or not, Rachel was sure that I had...but I still think I hadn't.

6. Rachel and I went to see "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton" pretty much cause we had nothing better to do...still to this day, it is one of my very favorite movies, Rachel makes fun of it.

7. Another thing we would do to pass time....Rachel would "fix my hair" and it always looked so "wonderful" she insisted I wear it that way....for...an indefinite length of time...and I would do it.


:) He he he he, good times.

Now...I will tag.....

Jenny
Joanne
Jillian
Charin

...and that's not 7...but it's everyone I can think of right now that hasn't been tagged already.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

hmmm.... I don't think i'm going to do this. LOL! Sorry:)

October 24, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hahaha, Oh Joy, I love you. Sometimes I hate that you have such a good memory! You've known me too long for that to be a good thing!

October 24, 2008 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Hehe...I love you and Rachel. You two make me laugh so much.

October 25, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should rent Spice World immediately...

October 27, 2008 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

These are so much fun! :)

October 27, 2008 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I should do this soon before I forget!

October 29, 2008 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger ttsjf said...

Win a Date with Tad Hamiltion is one of my favs too! Along with Just Friends.

December 16, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com