Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend With Friends


:) Magen and Micah drove up to visit for the weekend...and I have to tell you, I don't even remember the last time I laughed so much! We went to a couple of places downtown, ate at Kopps, (everyone else) played some nintendo, went to the Mars Cheese Castle, made some Cheddar Ale Soup (non-alcoholic for the pregnant lady, of course!), watched movies, played games. It was fun. Jason and I are usually lame-o homeboddies, so it was a very excitement-filled weekend for us. It's nice to have wonderful friends who drive all the way to Wisconsin just to visit for a couple of days. We always try to stop by their house on our way to Salina, but it never seems like enough time, so I was very thankful for their visit. :) Thanks, Guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

That is so cool that they came up to visit you guys! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

October 22, 2008 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Ooh! Sounds like fun! I haven't seen those guys in a long time! Probably since your wedding!

October 22, 2008 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

:) I'm sure glad you didn't post about how we invaded your apartment with all of our luggage and such!

We had a fabulous time! Thanks for letting us come.

October 25, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com