Friday, September 19, 2008

A Couple of Layouts

I am loving everything that the design team girls are creating lately, today I just wanted to share a couple more layouts.

This fun layout is by Anne-Marie and features our Swirly Girly stamp. All the bright colors and fun patterns make it so fun to look at.


And we have a layout by Beth using our Wet Paint and Joyous Journaling stamps. We all know that I couldn't make a visually appealing masculine layout if my life depended on it, which is why I love this one so much!


And an update on my grandma: I got to talk to her a little yesterday! :) My mother is down in Texas all week staying with her at the hospital, and I called to talk to my mom a while and got to talk to my grandma for a minute too. They were able to do surgery on her face on Tuesday, and want to start with some rehabilitation soon, she even stood for five seconds with assistance the other day. :) Things are looking hopeful!

5 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

I tried calling yesterday too, but I think it must have been a little late or something because no one picked up. Glad to hear that she is recovering so well! It is just amazing how much progress she is making. Do they still have more work to do on her face? I'm really glad that your mom was able to be with her this past week, I'm sure that was a real blessing to her.

September 19, 2008 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

And I totally love the layouts as well!

September 19, 2008 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That's cool that you got to talk to grandma!

September 19, 2008 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger lanes said...

Oooou I love the second one a lot!

P.S. So happy to hear about another Office fan. Are you getting excited about its return to the screen this week?!

September 22, 2008 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

I'm a horrible friend, and am just now reading these - but I'm so glad to hear the update on your grandma!

Also, could you please please please try to make a boyish layout? I want to see your attempt before I accept your claim of inability.

October 4, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com