Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Favorites

I don't know about you, but I could surf my whole day away on Etsy. Today I just want to share a few of my favorite shops....
A couple of weeks ago I came accross Vital, they have wonderful t-shirts, and I want pretty much one of each! But I bought the bike for me, and the seagull camera one for my Sweetie.

I also love this t-shirt by Brilliant Embers.

For beautiful jewelry I am in love with The Ardent Sparrow.

And Ther2dewi Designs makes me want to wear earings every day!


Yee-Haw has THE coolest letterpress stuff, so many different things, there's something for everyone.

Dingbat Press has these adorable recipe cards! (and much more!)


Annie Design makes cute crochet flowers, I think I need some for my scrapbooks.

And would you check out these amazing scarves by Fray!

High Street Market has a bunch of pretty vintage stuff.

as does Bella Days.

3 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

So many cool things! I love your taste!

September 12, 2008 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger annie said...

please update us on your grandma. she is in our thoughts and prayers.

September 13, 2008 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Hey I just put up some scrapbook pages on my blog, you should look at them. I also wanted to say that I could totally crochet that stuff, I am so cool!

September 13, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com