Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scraps

When we got married, Jason made a slideshow of pictures of us growing up and then pictures of the two of us together, and he cleaned up a bunch of my kid pictures, which I think I am just about finished scrapbooking. One of these days I am going to go album shopping so that I have a place to put all my 12x12s...8.5x11 layouts were so easy cause I could put them in regular old three ring binders.
Jenny emailed me pictures of Alex the other day. :) When I was organizing my layouts a couple of weeks ago I found that I have WAY more of Hayley than Alex...Joanne is really good about sending pictures. :)

And to update you about my grandma: When my uncle John went to see her yesterday she had woken up and remembered things and was very talkative. She still has an infection in her lungs, and they won't operate on her face until it has cleared up, and if the infection spreads it could cause problems, but I am very encouraged that she is so with-it. My dad is going to drive my mom down there this weekend, and she's going to stay the week there, but he has to be back for work and stuff. Sigh, I'm feeling a lot better knowing that she seems to be doing better. Thanks for your prayers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Those scrapbook pages are uber cute!

September 10, 2008 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

That's what we just heard; your mom left a message on our answering machine while we were at church tonight. She's a fighter! And you just reminded me that I still need to send you those other pictures you asked for. I'm telling you, if I don't do something right away, I totally forget!

September 11, 2008 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

And dito what Jenny said! I always love your pages. You really know how to put elements together. And all the cute pictures help too :) .

September 11, 2008 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

So glad she's doing better! :)
You should check out American Crafts D-ring albums, I started using them and I looovvvee them. You can mix them up with 12x12 and 8 1/2x11. :)

September 11, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com