Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Yesterday and Kadee's Creativity

Ok, so I didn't get EVERYTHING done yesterday...but I think I did alright...
marathon training...check
garbage out...check
grocery shopping...check
four loads of laundry...check
dishes...check
reading lots of bloggity goodness...check
scrapbook layout...check
work on new gallery...check
Chef Ruth custom stamp...check
TTV...check
work on new gallery...check (hope to have this up by Monday!)
being terribly sore due to running too much on my first day...check
make the bed...check
post office...check

anything I'm forgetting...ah yes...
make plans to go get my china cabinet Saturday...CHECK! :)

I didn't get my minibook done...and I haven't had any decent light to take pictures of my scrapbook layout, so instead, you get so see what Kadee has been up to! :)


3 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Wow, you got a lot done girl! Way to go! Love Kadee's card - very cute!!!

August 28, 2008 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I love her video! And man, you got a lot of stuff done! And you still didn't answer how "joy" got on that envelope.

August 28, 2008 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger annie said...

fab card. love it.

September 1, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com