Sunday, July 20, 2008

Name That Stamp: Day 3!

:) Yesterday's winner is Nikki with "simply sweet scallops." Congrats, Nikki, email me with your address, and I'll send you the loop-de-loo stamp asap!

Here is today's stamp....

I'm totally enjoying each of your suggestions, keep them coming! Just leave your name idea in the comments of this post, and tomorrow I'll pick a favorite to receive the loop-de-loo stamp. This is how I used the stamp on a layout, and a couple of simple cards....


Don't forget to leave your name in the comments of Thursday's post (the 17th) to be entered in a random drawing for the loop-de-loo stamp...you don't have to leave a name for the entire set, but since several of you have already, thanks, I'll pick one of those at the end of the week as well. Thanks so much for your help!

12 Comments:

Blogger Sasha Farina said...

let's try

Dainty Darlings
or
Precious Petals

July 20, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

flower power!

I liked the page with me and Hayley! Uber cute!

July 20, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Lol, flower power came to mind with me too! But I'll say Suave Swirlys; I don't even know if that's a word, but it's unique. Cute page! And I know, Jenny totally needs a girl!

July 20, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Tami H said...

hmmm...how about "blissful blooms" (or "blissful blossoms")

July 20, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Hansen said...

Oops I was going to say Flower Power too. Let's see how about Flowers Forever?

July 20, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Renee Zieglmeier said...

How about- Flower Frenzy?

July 20, 2008 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

I love the new stamps, Joy! So cute :)
How about beautiful blooms? :)

July 20, 2008 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Daisy Dukes

Floral Fun

Pushing up Daisies

Joyful Daisies

Inksy Daisies (Like "oopsy daisies")

Also, do you know those pens we used to have when we were younger that would make all sorts of pretty flowers as you held it? (It moved for you?) Whatever that pen is called - that's what this should be named.

July 20, 2008 at 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Swirly Twirly Flowers!

July 20, 2008 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger DebW said...

Great stamps!!

How about "Simply Flowers" for this one?

July 20, 2008 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger bassetsnbrits said...

How about delightful daisys? That's what came to mind right away and I didn't see it already listd :)

July 20, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger liannallama said...

super cute card and LO!

July 22, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com