Friday, July 18, 2008

Name That Stamp: Day 1!

Alright! Here is the first stamp that I need a name for.....

The person who comes up with my favorite stamp name by the end of today gets a free "loop-de-loo" stamp. I am ready to be dazzled with your wit! And there is this one in action...

Don't forget to leave your name in the comments of Thursday's post (the 17th) to be entered in a random drawing for the loop-de-loo stamp...you don't have to leave a name for the entire set, but since several of you have already, thanks, I'll pick one of those at the end of the week as well. Thanks so much for your help!

9 Comments:

Blogger liannallama said...

OMG that LO is gorgeous! What a pretty stamp too! I'm thinking "Fresh Foliage"

July 18, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Awe how cute! Alex always points Hayley out in pictures!

July 18, 2008 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Hansen said...

Leaves in the Breeze

Cute stamp!

July 18, 2008 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leafy stroll!

July 18, 2008 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger BethW7372 said...

Footprints of Time

Leave me alone (or Leaf me alone) - looks like footprints to me

July 18, 2008 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Jason Jaeger said...

I know I can't win (being your husband and all) but playing off the last one... "Don't Leaf Me"

July 18, 2008 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Jason Jaeger said...

Leaf Ericson,
Manic Organic,
Tea Line,
Au Naturale,
Fringy Foliage,
Leafy Lines,
Tree Trimmings

(*note to self: no more caffeine + brainstorming after 10:30pm on a Friday night.)

July 18, 2008 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Tami Bayer said...

Great ideas everyone. How about blowing leaves.

July 19, 2008 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That's sooo funny Jason! You have a lot of ideas!

July 19, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com