Monday, July 14, 2008

Procrastination Project:



Last month I found and started reading Paige's blog. She makes all these amazing books and even though I wasn't spending any money last month, I knew I would be buing her e-book first thing this month....and I did. Now, I haven't really had time yet this month to go shopping for stuff to make a book, but yesterday while I was supposed to be cleaning up all my scrappy stuff I took a bunch of paper scraps and some plain old embroidery floss and did a little practice book. I wasn't really following the instructions or anything, but it was fun anyhow. :) So that's my little book made of scraps up there, fun, huh? I can't wait to really get into it and make a book with a cover and everything, so fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

I checked out the amazing books link, and wow, those books are amazing! That is such a cool idea! I can't wait to see more of your book creations.

July 15, 2008 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Uber cool!

July 15, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com