Saturday, July 19, 2008

Name That Stamp: Day 2!

:) Yesterday's winner is liannallama with "fresh foliage." Congrats, Lianna, email me with your address, and I'll send you the loop-de-loo stamp asap!

Here is today's stamp.....

Just leave your name idea in the comments of this post, and tomorrow I'll pick a favorite to receive the loop-de-loo stamp! I had a lot of fun with this one, used it in a curve to make a circle on this layout......

Don't forget to leave your name in the comments of Thursday's post (the 17th) to be entered in a random drawing for the loop-de-loo stamp...you don't have to leave a name for the entire set, but since several of you have already, thanks, I'll pick one of those at the end of the week as well. Thanks so much for your help!

9 Comments:

Blogger Spongemom Scrappants said...

How about...

Scalloping Around

Cute stamps, BTW!

Angie

July 19, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger katie said...

aww.... Those are cute brown flats! I've really searched every store I can think of... I looked at our Kohls with no luck... I even checked neiman marcus and bloomingdales because I'm seriously willing to pay a few hundred dollars for brown flats at this point! Haha! I know, I'm crazy!

That's a cute stamp too! Dang, you just have cute stuff pouring out of you, huh?

<3katie

July 19, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Seaside Scallops

July 19, 2008 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

My idea:

Scalloped Sweetness

or

Simply Sweet Scallops

love the stamps!

July 19, 2008 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger BethW7372 said...

Scalawag Scallops (or just Scalawag)

July 19, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Laura Stewart said...

cute stamp!!

July 19, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Cute stamp! I'd call it "Peas in a Pod" because that's what it reminds me of when I look at it!

July 19, 2008 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Hansen said...

Sassy Scallops?

July 20, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Michèle said...

ooo ithink this one is my favorite ! if i have to choose only one of course ! really love your stamps !!!

August 2, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com