Friday, July 4, 2008

Go Speed Racer!


Today we saw Speed Racer....why did no one tell me how awesome it was??! I am totally in love with this movie. I thought it was the perfect combo of live action, CG and cheezy cartoon, LOVED it. It is definitely one of my new faves.

We also slept in together, snuggled lots, watched several episodes of season one of "How I Met Your Mother." (we love that show!) We worked on the new website design....it might take FOREVER to finish it, but it will be well worth it! And I worked on putting a big stamp order together...putting the finishing touches on stamp set #2. Can you believe it's already been almost an entire year since the first release??! It's about time! :)

I hope you all had a GREAT fourth of July!

3 Comments:

Blogger Me. said...

I've seen SPEED RACER 7 times now. It is absolutely one of the coolest, most fun movies I've ever seen! A shining star.
Glad you liked it too!

^___^

GO SPEED GO !


( And Happy 4th to you ! )

- Tivius

July 5, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Looks like a cool movie!

July 5, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Oh! We love how I met your mother! It's so funny that we watch some of the same shows. Do you guys watch the big bang theory? It's one of our new favorites! It's soooo funny!

July 5, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com