Friday, June 20, 2008

Spending Update: Day 20


I started reading this book by Dave Ramsey Monday and finished it yesterday. I liked it much better than the last...but sice I pretty much stalk DR's website, I already knew most of what I read. I did, however, learn Dave's story and how he went from wealthy to broke and back again...I had always wondered what happened.

I haven't been spending....but we keep talking about all the things we're going to buy/do once the month is over....so we'll have to work really hard to stick to our budget next month. Most of them are movies we want to see or places we want to go to eat. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

You're very dedicated to your budget huh! We're trying to get back into not buying everything we want. It's just nice to take those big paychecks and instead of putting away the extra money we spend it on ourselves. Sounds smart huh!

June 20, 2008 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

I'm glad you wrote your "review" of the book. I've been wondering if that one's worth the read. I'll have to get my hands on a copy.

June 21, 2008 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Sounds like you and "DR" are pretty close, but maybe that's just because you stalk his website. Teasing, haha. So does he have pretty sound financial advice? What is his website?

June 22, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com