Saturday, June 14, 2008

feeling left out :(

Yesterday was a little odd. I was reading my book and fell asleep...and as I was asleep I heard the phone ringing...and since I was asleep could not answer it....by the time the voicemail chimed I was half-way awake and debating whether or not I should check to see if it was anything important. After another minute I decided I could probably check it...only to be confused by a message in which a group of people shouted "Hey, did you move your bear?!?"

....what does that mean??????.....

I was so out of it...so I listened to the message again....same thing... "Hey, did you move your bear??!"

....so I pressed 8 to call back the person who had called me...it was Jenny. She was in Salina with the fam+jeremy and Joanne...and I guess Dad had been asking people all day, "did you poop your pants?"...and they didn't want me to feel left out, so they all called to ask if I had pooped my pants.

Hm.

I'm supremely jealous not to be there to watch the kiddos do crafts at the river festival, but I have been assured that I will get to see pictures, which is some sort of consolation, but I still am sad.

In other news, when Jason got home I was telling him this story...and he wanted to listen to the message...and I was like..."hey...I should listen to it now that I am AWAKE and see if it says "Hey, did you poop your pants!!?"

We listened to it...and, no. It still sounds like a bunch of people asking if I've moved my bear. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

That is hilarious! It all started when Dad, Josh, Jillian, Jenny, Jeremy and I were playing pinochle that afternoon, and your mom came home from shopping, and your dad greets her with: "Did you poop your pants?" And we were all like, what in the world, and commenting to each other about how the most random and strangest things get said in this family. Then we thought we'd call you :) .

June 14, 2008 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is funny! :)

June 15, 2008 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

When I talked to Nathan last night Joanne told me to ask him if he pooped his pants. He was pretty confused too!

June 15, 2008 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

That is funny. I never knew that pooping your pants and moving your bear was the same thing lol
Jennie

June 20, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com