Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Strange goings on...


I have two computers on my little two foot wide desk....Big Mac, which I use on a daily basis....and Mademoiselle Rose....who just sits there and hasn't been on for MONTHS....seriously...months. I was sitting here doing whithersowhatever on Big Mac...and MR just TURNED ON! It was really weird...started up completly...I went to plug her mouse in, so I could get some photos I've been wanting (I was just too lazy to turn her on) and just as suddenly as she had turned on, she was off. It was weird.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

weird computer ghost

June 11, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, a sure sign you should back up :) My trusty imac starting doing that awhile back....it was the power switch :(

June 11, 2008 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

haunted, jealous computer. You better watch out.

June 12, 2008 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

That's so odd. Did your smart hubby have any ideas of what might have caused it?

June 13, 2008 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Watch out for MR! Apparently she's watching you!

June 14, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com