Friday, June 13, 2008

La la la la la la la la la la la la la....


You can tell I've actually been scrapping this week cause of the extreme mess in my bedroom. Since I'm not spending money this month there are several projects that have been put off until July....but since I have enough scrappy supplies to last me an entire lifetime, and I had a whole week to use them, I figured...why not!? :)

It's probably terrible that I have all this paper and stickers and what-not and only use them when I can't buy stuff to work on other projects...but I've just been really into other things lately....my projects for next month include making a new thing to cover our big arch window and making a headboard. :) Can't wait!

3 Comments:

Blogger MagenRanae said...

Do we get to see the pages you've been making?! :)

Also, your other projects sound really exciting.

June 13, 2008 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

You do have a lot of scrapping stuff! I saw someone make an awesome headboard on HGTV once, I totally loved it.

June 14, 2008 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

messy mess haha

June 15, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com