Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Spending Update: Day 10


At the grocery store I caved a little yesterday....Sweetie's favorite brand of cappuchino was baing clearanced...50% off and I didn't wanna miss out on it. Also...there are certain times when a little chocolate IS a necessity.....sad part is...it's already all gone. :( I might need more before the week is up!

Jason also had a craving for fast food last night, so, on our way home from getting some wasp spray I let him get a 99 cent Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger at Wendy's.

Somehow it's turning out to be a really expensive month even though we're trying to just purchase necessary things. Jason's dress clothes and a $260 trip to the eye doctor are mostly to blame. I'm ready for the month to be over so that I can go shopping, though! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That's funny! Junior bacon cheeseburgers are what Nathan always gets too. I think they're a lot alike in certain ways.

June 10, 2008 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Roehrman said...

I highly agree those chocolates are a need! We love those around here!

June 10, 2008 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Mo Jo, what a cool brand name.

June 14, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com