Thursday, June 12, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Last night's show started off pretty slow for me...first two dances weren't great, next two were pretty good, and #5 left them all in the dust. This one totally blew me away, I loved it, my favorite of the night! (sorry the videos are so long...I couldn't find videos of JUST the dances, so you get to see the whole segment)


And I think this one might have been everyone else's favorite, they were SO good! It gets my #2 vote for the night, for sure.


Anyway...I LOVE this show! I totally dance around the living room during all the commercials, and Jason sits at his desk, working on things, saying "so you think you can build a website." :) He's funny like that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Man, Nathan and I went in to play black hawk down right before this one was on. It was sooo good! I didn't like the weird tim burtan's wedding thing as much. I really liked twitchington though! That was awesome! I think Kerrington is my fave so far even though I didn't watch the whole thing.

June 12, 2008 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger Alexis said...

I'm watching the results show right now!! If any of the four of them go home I'm gonna have to cry AGAIN, LOL!

June 12, 2008 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Dude, they do anything now days. So if they ever do have a So You Think You Can Build a Website show, Jason would totally be on it. Word.

June 14, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com