Monday, April 14, 2008

De-Upholstery: step 4

This is where it starts to get good! I removed all the staples holding the deck fabric on. Since this part is underneath the seat cusions, you only use your main fabric for the front third, the back part can just be any old cheapo fabric....:) I decided to use my pretty floral accent fabric! I got a bunch of it, cause by the time I decided to order someone had already bought all but two yards and all they had was a 20 yard remnant...forgive me if I've said all this before! Anyway...THIS is the part where you find all of the things that people have lost in the cracks of the couch! :) Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Can't wait to see the final results

April 14, 2008 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

So fun, joy! You are definitely keeping me motivated to work work work!

April 14, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com