Friday, March 21, 2008

The Orange Chair.


This is my orange Salvation Army $7.50 chair that my couch has to go with. I guess it's a little backward to have to match the couch to the chair when the couch costs more than 100 times what I paid for the chair...but I'm a little nuts. :) I'm thinking of doing a light aqua blue-ish color with the orange maybe...and brown accents. I figure if we just do the pillows that go with the couch in the same color as the couch...and add them to the orange, it can all play nice together. Sigh...we'll see. We want to do a lot of color since our walls are white and we can't change that. Now that you've seen the orange chair, what color do you think would work nicely with it?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

purple! I think purple would look uber cool with it!

March 21, 2008 at 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think blue would look really good. Blue and orange are across the color wheel from each other and supposedly go really well together!

March 22, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Purple came to my mind first when I saw the picture of the chair, but I could see blue, especially a light blue, going really well with it. That is kind of crazy how much more your couch is than the chair....what made that couch so expensive?

March 23, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com