Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Scraps

For some reason I feel like I actually have 100 things to blog about...so I decided to start with the scrapping that actually happened this weekend! :) Friday I got the September Label Tulip kit, and since I had the weekend off work, I put it to good use.

Jenny, since you didn't email me the Wonder Pets pictures, I just stole them right off your blog, you put really HUGE pictures on your blog! (I stole what you wrote for the journaling too!) And this photo of Nathan and Alex in front of the plane was too cute not to scrap.

...and the one of Jeremy and Hayley...the picture was left over from the camping page I did last week, sitting there all lonely on my desk, and since this kit was nature/outdoor themed, it got scrapped too. :)



4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Awe! Those were so cute! I especially like the one of Daddy and Alex by the airplane! I'll have to show Nathan that one!

September 29, 2008 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Love your pages!

September 29, 2008 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

SUPER CUTE layouts!!!

October 1, 2008 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

That last one is totally a great boyish layout! Way to go!!

October 4, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com