Monday, April 28, 2008

Porkrind Weighs In



We're going to be leaving for Kansas Wednesday morning for my dear Rachel's wedding. :) Porkrind saves change for us, and when we go on trips, well, he goes to the bank, and whatever he's collected is our "fun money" to spend on our trip....for snacks and such things. I think he's outdone himself this time!! This morning I put him on the scale before I emptied him and he weighed 10 pounds. :) I'm going to guess that he has about $60 in him. :) If you guys wanna venture a guess before the end of the day...I'll send a prize out to whoever gets closest without going over! (in the spirit of The Price is Right) :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I guess 52.75

Also, I can't wait to see you.

April 28, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

$48.60

Man, so jealous that you get to see Alex! Hey, hope you have a good trip! And my parents used cash in their change before our vacations too, but they never had as cool of a container as you do.

April 28, 2008 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

$49.70. :) What a fun game!

April 29, 2008 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Oh, maybe I'm too late?

April 29, 2008 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I like my lingerie fund piggy bank! I think Joanne gave it to me. Actually it's pretty full right now and it would be a good idea to cash it in tomorrow!

April 30, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com