Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Air Bed Fort

Last weekend I was suffering from a compromised immune system....I wasn't ALL THE WAY sick...but coughing a little and congested. Since all my real jobs consist of taking care of people, it's really inconvenient for me to get sick....so I took it easy all weekend, taking plenty of breaks to just lay on the couch and watch HGTV. ...and since I wasn't feeling well, my dear sweet hubby does pretty much whatever I want. :)

Saturday night I was feeling pretty blah, so even though Jason doesn't really like watching movies/tv shows more than once, he was willing to watch the entire first disk of season one of Smallville with me. We got out the air mattress, and gathered every pillow in the apartment and set up our Air Bed Fort. ...and since I also scrapbooked over the weekend, our bed is covered in papers and stickers and embellishments...so we've been camping out ever since! But...I have today off work and my plans include cleaning up all my scrapbooking stuff and making the bed, so, I'm afraid, the campout is over.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Man! Sounds like fun! I remember those days where you would just lay around all day watching tv and trying to recover. Nathan and I used to set up an air mattress fort too! lol!

October 1, 2008 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Woah, an air mattress fort, sounds like I've been missing out! Hope you feel better soon, Joy!

October 2, 2008 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Or do you already feel better? I just remembered that Saturday was awhile ago.

October 2, 2008 at 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com