Thursday, April 22, 2010

Long time no blog.

It seems that blogging once again has eluded me....and probably will again for a while...since we're packing up and moving to Kansas.

WHAT??!

I know. Jason was offered a job with Geoprobe, and moving to Kansas is something we have been discussing for a while. It seems that the time is right, and we have the opportunity, so we're taking it!

I am so happy and so sad at the same time. I hate missing out on things like Magen's baby showers (most recently), and would love to be near my family and friends...but that also means we'll be leaving Jason's side of the family, and the wonderful friends that we've made here. Things will probably be really tight until our house up here is sold, but just as God has provided this opportunity, we trust that He knows what He's doing.

So, without further ado, my cute baby:

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm stunned! And excited! Where in Kansas will he be working? Wow! :) I'm really happy I'll get to see you more, but I also understand what a hard decision it must have been.

April 22, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:) We'll be in good old Salina. Crazy, right??! I'm so excited to get to see you more, Rachel!

April 22, 2010 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

That video was sooo cute! Love the dancin! She's super good at it! Can't wait to have you closer:)

April 22, 2010 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger LivG said...

How exciting that you're moving back to Kansas! I will pray that your house sells quickly and at a good price :-) Your cute baby is getting so big!

April 22, 2010 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Work it, Hannah! Way to dance! Super cute video.

AND WHAT THE HECK, THIS IS HOW I FIND OUT YOU'RE MOVING TO SALINA, ON YOUR BLOG.

Just messin, it's all good. :)

So WOAH, like, so many questions here. When does Jason start work in S? Are you going to try and find a house in S in ten days to get the tax credit there? Or will you rent a place at first or stay with the parents until the house sells? Thinking maybe that since you said it'd be tight. Um, like, wow, how exciting is this?!?! DUDE! And I thought you said you wouldn't know anything until May, but I guess Jason was just so awesome and perfect for the job that they had to take him, huh. God's will! Man, oh man. So cool that you'll be in S now! Ok, I've just got to let this sink in now.

April 22, 2010 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Jason starts work in Salina on May 31. We won't buy a house down there until this one sells...we will probably rent something for a while....while staying with the parents seems like a good idea, with Jason's cat allergies, more than a couple of days wouldn't be ideal. He he he, guess he was just too awesome for them to pass up. :)

April 23, 2010 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Hammy said...

Sweet, Joy! I'm glad you're making the trek to Kansas, even though it's never super easy to move. Hopefully I'll get to run into you one of these days!

April 27, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Edmund de Trois said...

Yeah! Can't wait to meet her in person!

June 30, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Write to me at: joy@AppleBlossomStudio.com